- The SMC 2021 Conference Proceedings will be published in June 2021 before the Conference.
- Each publication must be covered by the payment of the SMC 2021 PUBLICATION FEE.
- Each fee covers the publication of one paper and must be paid in advance (before June 3rd, 2021) for inclusion in the 2021 SMC conference proceedings.
- For the aggregate payment of more than one publication (before June 3rd, 2021), please select, in the registration form at the step 2, the “18th SMC 2021 PUBLICATION FEE (that covers the publication of one paper only)” for your 1st abstract and then select the publication fee you will find below for the n. paper you want to pay for.
|Fee||Registration and Payment before June 3rd, 2021|
(29 June – 1 July)
|€ To be Announced|
*Fee includes VAT
Both online registration AND payment are due by June 3rd, 2021.
- CREDIT CARD (Visa, Mastercard and American Express are accepted)
The form is secure and if decide to pay by credit card, your credit card information is encrypted during the registration process.
- BANK TRANSFER
Very important note:
Copy of bank draft must clearly indicate:
- Family name(s) and first name(s) of author/s
- the name of the Company or Institution
- the reference: SMC 2021
PLEASE SEND COPY OF YOUR BANK TRANSFER TOGETHER WITH A COPY OF THE ON-LINE REGISTRATION FORM TO THE SMC2021 SECRETARIAT:
by e-mail, as an attachment to email@example.com
Account holder: AXEA S.A.S. di Possio Giovanna & C.
Banca Sella – Agenzia di Torino – Corso Alcide De Gasperi 46
Transfer should be net and exclusive of any bank charges to the Congress.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS WITHOUT HAVING ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THE CONFERENCE.
Note: Institution who need pro.forma invoice can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
CONFIRMATION OF ONLINE REGISTRATION
You will receive a confirmation of your online registration by e-mail. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail from the Organizing Secretariat in a reasonable time, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
No refunds will be made after payment.
The contributors have been carefully selected and the Congress has been carefully prepared. SMC2021 organizers cannot accept liability for the up-todateness, correctness and completeness in respect to conference documentation and content, unless the damage is the direct consequence of an intentional act or gross negligence.
All agreements between SMC2021 organizers and the Other Party and all disputes which may arise between the Parties shall be exclusively subject to Italian Law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
All personal data provided to SMC2021 organizers for registration will be treated as confidential. The data shall be used and stored for further processing and documentation purposes. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose. Data shall be delivered to assigned service providers, as deemed necessary for the successful performance of the symposium. SMC2021 organizers will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose(s) identified above. Full papers and abstracts will be made available on this website to registered conference participants.
Please note that the link for registration will redirect to a page of SMC 2020 edition as the provider used for registration is the same.